Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Here at last

By popular demand (really just Aunt Cathy and Meagan), we are finally entering the blogging world. I make no promises in my ability to keep this thing up-to-date... it's a good day when I can keep up with life as a "new" mom. Well, newish... our bouncing baby boy is now 6 months old, weighing in at 19 lbs 1 oz, 28 inches long. I don't think he inherited his Little Grandma's petitie genes.


I thought about, then completely abondoned the idea of trying to re-capture the last 6 months of milestones and experiences, though I still may post some of his earlier pictures, he's just too cute not to.


Right now, this is life for our little boy :


  • He has the best laugh, I'm talking belly laughs until he's so tired of laughing he sighs.

  • He loves his daddy and his mommy.

  • He love his Big Grandpa (grandpa watches him 2-3 times a week, I love watching their relationship grow)

  • He is fascinated with Raja, our rott-you-name-it mix.

  • He is in awe of the outdoors, especially leaves.

  • He talks/sings himself to sleep... it's so sweet, it makes me smile.

  • He rolls over (and over), sits (mostly by himself) and stands with balance support.

  • He brings unparalleled joy and happiness to our lives

Here is a picture from our first Father's day. I'll get more on here soon.



2 comments:

Aunt Cathy said...

Thank you! This is my third time to try and leave a comment - obviously I'm not doing something right. We miss the babies.....

Meagan said...

Yay!!!! Welcome to the blogging world!